in Computed Tomography Technologist
Stellar Career College’s Computed Tomography Technologist (CTT) program prepares graduates to work as CT Technologists. Our CTT program provides graduate Radiologic Technologists, Radiation Therapists, as well as graduate Nuclear Medicine Technologists with the great opportunity to complete both didactic coursework, clinical skills, and experience required to qualify for professional certification and to excel in this field.
Moreover, our training program offers clinical externships for computed tomography technologists (CTTs), which are essential for certification. Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from the State-approved Stellar Career College. Graduates will be eligible to sit for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists’ (ARRT) Certified Computed Tomography Examination.
Program Learning Outcomes
The Computed Tomography Technologist (CTT) program trains its graduates in terms of:
- Learn how to ensure radiation safety in the clinical setting
- Learn how to Interpret orders for diagnostic imaging procedures
- Demonstrate how to communicate effectively in a healthcare setting
- Apply knowledge and skills to career development in the field of Computed Tomography (CT)
Program Career Opportunity
The Stellar Career College’s computed tomography technologist diploma opens a wide array of opportunities for students that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- CT Technologist
- Senior Radiology Technologist
- Radiology Diagnostic
- CT Scan Technologist
- Lead Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist
- Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist (Computed Tomography)
- Medical Receptionist
- CT Technologist, PRN, Radiology
Program Course Breakdown
Diploma In Computed Tomography Technologist will include the following courses:
Technical Courses – 36.50 Quarter Credits Hours
Program Class Schedule
Virtual Session: Tuesday – 11:00 AM and Wednesday – 5:00 PM
August: 22, 23, 29, 30
September: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
October: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
Mondays 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Wednesdays 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Thursdays 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Virtual Meet and Greet: Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 5:00 PM
Tentative Start Date: Week of October 30, 2023
Program Admission Requirements
In order to enroll in computed tomography for technologists in Indiana, applicants must have a valid Radiology/X-Ray, Nuclear Medicine, or Radiation Therapy credential.
- Enrollment is open to students every day of the week. They will also be notified about the start date after confirmation of their registration.
- Applicants are required to submit a high school diploma, General Education Diploma (GED), a college transcript, or an equivalent certificate.
Applicants must fill out and sign an enrollment agreement that outlines their obligations toward the institute.